Scholarships for 5 Year Integrated B.A.,LL.B./LL.B. Hons Programme
- Shri. R.G. Kare Scholarship : Rs. 1000/- to be awarded to the student of 5th Year LL.B. (Integrated) for the ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE.
- Ramcrishna M. Salgaonkar Scholarship: Rs. 1000/- to be awarded to the student of Final LL.B. achieving 1st Rank in the college but securing at least 1st Class.
- Scholarships / Award of Rolling Trophies instituted by Smt. S.M.N. Gaunekar in the name of her husband Adv. H.M.N. Gaunekar :
Rolling Trophy and Cash Prize of Rs. 500/- to the Best Student Advocate of the year.
Rolling Trophy and Cash Prize of Rs. 500/- to the Best All Round Student of the final year LL.B.
- Late Shri Vishnu Pundalik Prabhu Chodnekar Scholarship : To be awarded to the student of 1st year LL.B., 2nd year LL.B., 3rd year LL.B. for the Academic year fulfilling the following criteria / conditions :
Needy and deserving applicant / student. The income criteria will be the same as applicable to EBC (Economic Backward Class) students for Government Scholarships
A Student / applicant should satisfy the merit condition, i.e. he/she should have been declared pass for the qualifying examination in the 1st attempt.
The Student is entitled to this scholarship provided he/she continues his/her studies in this college regularly without gaps and passing each examination at the 1st attempt.
- Laxman Parab Scholarship:Rolling trophy instituted by Sitaram Parab in the name of Late Shri Laxman Parab to the student of 5th Year LL.B. (Integrated) for securing highest marks in the subject of CRPC.
- Late Umakant (Babush) Nilkanth Shenvi Kakodkar Scholarship : Rs. 1200/- to be awarded to the student of final 5th Year LL.B. (Integrated) for achieving highest marks.
Scholarships for 3 Yearsd LL.B. Degree Course
- Cash Prize of Rs. 1000/- to the MERITORIOUS STUDENT OF THE YEAR instituted by Shri. R.G. Kare, President, Vidya Vikas Mandal in the name of his father Late Govind Ramnath Kare.
- ADV. JOSE INACIO CANDIDO DE LOYOLA SCHOLARSHIP – FOR ALL PRORAMMES.
Endowment of Rs 1,00,000/- offered by his daughter Smt. Yona Nazareth. Interest on the amount will be equally distributed to meritorious students from all programmes.